Teachie Tech

March 13, 2012

How I Drive traffic To My Site




If you want to drive tones of traffic for tour site you must have a list, list of social networking site where you can share  and post your site link, so that your friends see your post and click it to visit you site.

Here is the list of networking site i join for my traffics:

FACEBOOK
TWITTER
MY SPACE
LINKEDIN
INDYAROCKS
ORKUT
FLICKR
PEOPLE STRING

Or a community where your same blogger connect and read each other article according to the interest topic and they read it in real time,You can post you articles with the links to share to other members.

Here is the list og the community i joined:

BLOG TOP SITES
CHIME.IN
BLOG CARNIVAL

I do backlinks to this community so that they will visit my sites to, and i really love this communities, because after i finish my article and share it to the community, my visit statistic goose up so soon its like automated.
so i recommended you to join this site to have tones of traffics to.

RTS94Z9J82KM

3 comments:

  1. how to explode your site traffics using traffic exchange get up tp 10000 pageviews for a day - See more at:
    http://ectheme.blogspot.com/2013/02/how-to-explode-your-site-traffics-using.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Free Website Submission to more traffic

    http://ectheme.blogspot.com/2012/12/Free-Website-Submission.html

    ReplyDelete